One drink...
And I don't even like being drunk. It's disorienting. To me, it feels like I'm floating and falling at the same time, that the lights are all too bright, and that it's either too loud or eeriely silent. Besides, even when I was pretty sloshed, I still couldn't bring myself to dance (read: dry hump) with strangers. And it's still not okay for guys to grope my butt. And a "no" means a "no." (After all, there had been no prior agreement.) ;) Maybe if somebody I trusted was there to watch out for me... But definitely not when I have to fend for myself.
Amy yelled at me for turning down offers to buy me drinks, of course. But I did need to drive home. And besides, she's a tank. Anyway, she still got pretty "inebriated" herself. ("Inebriated" is in quotes because that's what her [boy]friend said.)
In short, I think drinking is a failed experiment for me.
And um... what's up with old, fat guys asking me to buy them drinks? Also, jager is not the drink to seduce a woman with.
Oh, and in the end Amy tried to tongue me. I was so surprised (since she considers herself completely straight). And besides, she's my best friend. Just... no.
Anyway, it's just a failed experiment. I enjoy bars and clubbing much better when I'm entirely sober (which I've done while in Switzerland). And the bartenders are still happy with me because I usually tip them the same for virgin drinks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment