Monday, September 14, 2009

Weird Dream

I had a dream I was shopping for shirts, made with fall materials but in spring colors. The stores were American stores, but the mall was situated where the Zurich Airport is, because I remember thinking, distinctly, that I needed to finish at a certain time to catch a train home (to my old room I moved out of 2 weeks ago, actually).

At first, I took all the stuff I wanted to try on to a fitting room. But it turned out that was not a fitting room, just an area in the fitting area (which is all dark and put up with tent material). So then I wandered around the fitting area, which was strangely big and busy, but absent of personnel. I found a rather large fitting room and started trying things on, but as I was putting on a yello shirt (satin underlayer with a translucent layer on top, square neck cut, and short, billowy sleeves), I realized that the door jammed and wasn't shut all the way. The door was actually crooked, so the bottom part of the door will always be open. Anyway, I tried to shut it by slamming it shut, which first caused it to bounce back open, and then caused a giant noise and a lot of dust to fall with the vibration, since everything was made with tent material.

That was when a personnel ran to me (slim, average hight brunnette in a t-shirt and skinny pants or tights, her hair was in a ponytail, the bottom of it not quite reaching her neck) and told me anxiously that the changing room might be dangerous because it's potentially on a fault line. So I had to evacuate that particular changing room.

And then I got mad, thinking that I would never get a chance to actually try my clothes on, and that's when I woke up.

(And then I had a random dream sequence/thought that in order for sex pounding sounds to be echoed for miles and miles around, you'd need to practically fall from 2 miles up in the air everytime. Since that was not very practical, you'd actually both have to be giant sized, like those monsters on the mountainsides in Japanese sentai shows.)

Psychoanalyze that, please.

1 comment:

  1. You have a secret desire to be fucked by a 70-foot tall banana monster during an earthquake while he "talks dirty" to you in a manner resembling a badly dubbed Japanese monster-flick.

    Or there's something you're currently enjoying that you want to be more than what it currently is, but suspect it never will be.

    One of the two. I'm leaning towards the first one though.

    ReplyDelete