Profiles, guys! Take them seriously, write something both coherent and interesting. If I like your profile, I'm much more likely to respond to you.
And seriously, don't write your fantasy in your profile. Don't do the whole this is how it will be thing. Why? Because if I was interested you at all, I was interested in a mutually-beneficial relationship. I want to know what you would contribute to it and how I can contribute to it. But I don't want to be just a moving blow-up doll for you to playact your fantasy. Whatever we will have should grow organically out of our relationship and our combined personalities than from your strictly preconceived ideal.
Besides, if I wanted to read erotica (which I do), there are plenty of sites for me to go to. If you want to know my favorite stories, just ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment